The Approach

The Approach

Lives Legends Lexicon Links

99% of how we move through an hour, a day, a lifetime, is automatic. This site is about the other 1%β€”the random seed that spawns a world, if it lands in fertile soil.

We think there is more randomness than there is. Complexity arises when we focus on the detritus of innumerable, though predictable, interactions and their effects.

What if the purpose of being here, was to build such a seedbed? What if every person, by universal law, knew the steps and enacted them to unfailingly improve upon their circumstance? What if, by working together, we could guarantee the most favorable seedbed possible for the germination of that once in a lifetime chance?

Weseeclearly is the daily scanning function for any aberrant movements against our known backdrops. A spark is the beginning of a new constellation, charged by the consensus of sightings, and connected into the circuitry of stable form. This new constellation becomes a portal, and that portal is what we step through.

Lexicon

All Is in Formation
Sep 5, 2021 8:13 AM
Resourcefulness & Resources
Aug 22, 2021 4:04 PM
The Approach
Aug 29, 2021 10:11 AM
What Are Legends?
Aug 22, 2021 3:07 PM
The Tools I Used to Build WSC.FYI
Aug 22, 2021 3:06 PM

β€»Take what you need, if it brings you into delightβ€» 2024 weseeclearly CC BY 3.0